Manager Production Engineering
- 32 - 40 uur
- 3 juli 2019
As a Manager Production Engineering you manage around 4 engineers on a daily basis. You lead various projects from machine building to process development with good project management. You organize the maintenance of the machinery. You are the sparring partner of the R&D department during the development of new products. You manage the required technical data and documentation to run the production. You provide technical support and training to production staff. You propose and manage your CAPEX budget. You will report to the COO.
- project management;
- daily management of a team of engineers;
- consultation with suppliers and project partners;
- drafting / reviewing specifications;
- review design, reports, planning;
- manage budget.
- technical background / education (WO / HBO);
- a minimum of 10 years of work experience in engineering / technical development;
- at least 5 years of experience with technical project management;
- knowledge of LEAN management;
- good in Dutch and English;
- independent, structured and pleasant to deal with;
- committed, goes for success, used to work hard and meet deadlines;
- available in the short term.
- a competitive salary, depending on experience;
- a fixed-term employment contract with a view to extension and long-term cooperation;
- 25 vacation days.
Are you interested? Send your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible to email@example.com in the name of Mrs. Marja van Schip (HR manager Exasun) stating “application Manager Production Engineering”.
* Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated